EUROPEA ALLIANCE— Affiliate corporate N°316
- Occupancy of the Property for the specified time period.
- Flowers & wine upon arrival.
- All taxes, utilities, and local telephone service.
- Bed linens and towels.
- Guide with detailed local recommendations (in most properties).
- Housecleaning once a week after a week for stays of two (2) weeks or longer.
- The guest will have full access to EUROPEA Conciergerie with hundred of travel concierge services, travel activities and local guides.
If the Renter notices any damages to the property upon check-in, the Renter is responsible for notifying us and/or the Greeter within 24 hours of the beginning of the Rental Period or the Renter may be held liable for such damages.
The Security Deposit will be provided in the form of a credit card authorisation. The amount of Security Deposit varies according to the Property and is specified on the Rental Agreement confirmed by the Renter.
For this property, the official check-in time is 4pm; check-out is 10am. We understand that international flights can sometimes arrive or depart at inconvenient times. We will do our best to accommodate your early and late arrivals and departures.
There is a extra fees of 50 euros for a check in after 8pm. After 11pm, please inquiry upfront.